A lot of people are really struggling with rising costs and shrinking pay checks. If you’re one of the people caught up in that struggle, here are the Top 10 Questions you can ask that will Transform Your Finances.
1. What could I do to raise the money I need for that? The next time you are planning a purchase that will put you in debt, whether it’s a car that you’re going to be making payments on or something you’re going to put on a credit card, ask yourself how you could raise the money for it instead so that you can pay for it in full. If you’re willing to ask this of yourself on a regular basis you’re going to start getting some very powerful answers that could radically alter your life.
2. How can I put my money to better use? This question assumes that there is always a more effective way to use your money. Living this question will hone your radar for opportunities.
3. How could I put my money to work for me? This is an especially powerful question for people living paycheck to paycheck. Instead of using your money to survive, how can you use your money to thrive?
4. How can I use my money to make more money? Use this one to start moving into the realm of passive revenue and a life that has your money doing the work instead of you.
5. What attitude, belief or assumption do I need to change about money? There’s always work to be done and new ground to be taken in our attitudes about money and all the areas of our lives that are affected by it. What are your attitudes, belief and assumptions? Which one could you work that would have the biggest impact on your finances?
6. How do the people I spend my time with affect my financial well being? If you took the 10 people in your life that you spend the most time with and averaged out their income, it’s probably going to be what you’re currently making.
What are their beliefs about money? What do they encourage you to do with your life? Are they the kinds of things that you want more of in your life? What do they discourage you from doing? Do they give you the support you need to move away from the things that are keeping you from being more successful?
Consider adding people to your circle of friends that already have what you want to achieve and encourage people to live their dreams.
7. What can I do today that would have the biggest impact on my finances? Who could you talk to? What expert could you hire? What have you been avoiding? Tackle the one that’s going to give you the biggest bang for your buck – literally.
8. What could I learn that would have the biggest impact on my finances? Where do you need to raise your financial intelligence the most? Start in the area that will have the biggest impact. Unfortunately, that’s often the area that we work the hardest at avoiding.
Perhaps you need to figure out a way to raise your income, maybe you need to learn more about managing the income you already have, or maybe it’s way past due for you to start educating yourself about investing.
9 Who could I have on my team that would have the biggest impact on my finances? Maybe it’s time to hire a coach, find a mentor, hire an expert or recruit a friend into a new role in your life. Who would have the biggest impact?
10. What talents, skills and abilities could I use to have an immediate impact on my income? How can you leverage what you already have into having an immediate impact on your income?
Your partner in saying “YES!” passionately to life,
Tracy Batwinas is a serial entrepreneur of several successful companies. From her no nonsense approach to her deep love for and commitment to people, Tracy’s approach cuts through the BS and offers people an honest and authentic way to start their own successful online business and get on with living the life of their dreams. Coach, consultant, trainer and your most committed cheerleader – Tracy leaves it all on the field. Copywriting, Business Coach, Technical Consultant and Social Media Marketing Maven! Go to the Have It Now blog today and get your free Fast Track Online Business Start-Up Kit today!